·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey anyone out there live in nashville??? or even TN. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Not in Tennessee but about 30 minutes away...BTW, how would you guys like to come up and play some rec-ball with us Kentuckians?:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Black Faction

I am a team captain with Black Faction looking to recruit players to play woodsball and scenario games as far as the east coast. email me if interested [email protected] put paintball in the subject. We are based in Summertown that is close to Columbia and Mt. Pleasant TN and Lawrenceburg.
Tony

·
Registered
21 Posts
The Spartans and Black Faction are both Task Force 68 teams. Black Faction has their info above and the Spartans are captained by Wes Carey and Charles Cole and are based out of Murfreesboro, TN. For more info, check out
Task Force 68 - Home

Sincerely,

Colt

·
Old Fart Squad of Bristol
141 Posts
We are in the far north-east corner of TN near Bristol. Any local ballers in our area want to join in some speed or woodsball?

-Dave "Pezzer" :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
you should look up havok rooster....i dont know if he's in this forum but i know he's in milsim empire i think and i know he's in specops and pbnation...his username is the same on each one though as far as i know...he's got a fairly large team in East TN that would be more than happy to hook up with you guys! Tell him Task Force 68 sent you to him, lol!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts