Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whoe do you think abducted her? Do you think she is dead or alive?

Discuss...

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its hard to determine. But there is a good chance of that being possible after this long of a search and no lead.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That missing girl in aruba from alabama.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
have you heard about her on the news or have they even shown anything about her in ontario?

D

·
0 Posts
no idea. i dont watch tv much anymore.

It hasnt been in out paper, but our paper is a joke.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Probably raped and killed by now

D

·
0 Posts
i dont see why they would broadcast it in canada anyways.. i mean its not really international news. Unless she was famous or something, thats usually the only time people will care and but it around the globe.

Or they'll use it to scare tourists and ****.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
its because she's a dumb blond that case is so popular

I dont care either way. I think its her parents fault for letting he for to Aruba for her senior trip, and then her fault for getting drunk with a bunch of strange locals and being taken away.

It sucks, but it was her's and her parents lack of judgement that brought this to her.

·
Banned
651 Posts
I just hate when some things just get too much media, when they shouldn't and the worst I would have to say was terri schiavo, but back on topic

SHES DEAD! trust me in some way some guy molested and raped her so hard they had a 12 hour sweaty bloody spermy wet ****athon and then was killed.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
chromekilla said:
its because she's a dumb blond that case is so popular

I dont care either way. I think its her parents fault for letting he for to Aruba for her senior trip, and then her fault for getting drunk with a bunch of strange locals and being taken away.

It sucks, but it was her's and her parents lack of judgement that brought this to her.

I agree on the lack of judgement on hers and her parents part, but also, on her f'ing friends for letting her leave with locals. I mean jesus, what kind of friends let a drunk chick leave with 3 strange guys? No friends, I would ever want.

I figure she's dead and I hope they nail the bastards. Even if she was stupid and naive, doesn't mean she deserved what I'm sure she got, ya know?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts