Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my trip to florida i did everything i wanted to do that I planned for and some extra. Well, as we were leaving, i saw the navarre beach painball sign on my way home and thought "****, i keep wanting to go there but never do!" I always forget about it. Anyways, if anyone has been there and played please tell me a little about the field there. Thanks.

Also, if any pics are available, please show.

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
I've never actually played there, but I have walked around the field and looked at it a few months back.

Overall, I'd give it a D. It looks like a pretty crappy field, several partially deflated bunkers (patched with duct tape), but not much there beyond plywood and air bunkers, and old oil barrels spraypainted multi-colors. A much better local place to play would be the Military course at Hurlburt Field or at a local rec field in Niceville.

On a more personal level, my cousin and uncle have both played there, and told me that they were forced to buy their paint at VERY high prices ($40 for 1000 rds?!?!?!), and the paint resembled eggs more than balls. They also stated that the field officials were extremely rude. The guy who fills up the tanks has a bad reputation for blowing o-rings and overfilling bottles. Also heard that they sell USED gear for NEW prices. Pfft.

If you're still not convinced, read the testimonials here: http://www.pbreview.com/fields/reviews/579/

·
Registered
17 Posts
if you want somewhere else to play send me a message, i live in milton

·
Banned
412 Posts
i live in allentown but ive been to adventure (navarre paintball) paintball twice,i liked it better than panic becuz less jerks better bunkers (empire 7 man nppl style) nice refs and people that will help you if something goes wrong with your gun. but ya if you want to go to a private field i can hook you up but its in pace.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts