Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if anyone knows about this game, but this game is a MMOG (Massivly Multiplayer Online Game) that's set in WWII, in the Navy. You can be German, American, Japanese, and British, and there are at least 40 ships to play as. This game is also in it's Beta form.

http://www.navyfield.com

I'm an American, with a Fletcher Destoryer. All but one of my sailors are lvl 12 and up.

The most damage I've ever did:

Keep in mind that I only have 5 guns that do about 70 each.

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't particulary (sp?) like the Navy either, but this portrays its good side -- each battle I'm in is huge. The biggest battle I've been in was with over 90 people -- Lasted over an hour.

You start as a Frigate, and you work your way up from there. You HAVE to choose a nationality, unless you want to be a basic Destroyer forever (which isn't all that bad, anyways). If you plan on going American, I highly recommend that you don't spend every single credit you have on your current ship, because the Fletcher costs a big chunk of credits -- 36k. I had to sell my ship, then log out, and log back in (Automatically sets your credits to 50k (Doesn't GIVE you 50k, just SETS it to 50k)).

I sold my old guns and now I have 5 guns that do over 100.

So that means, If I hit with all of my guns, I can easily do over 500 damage.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
this looks kinda cool... but incredibly confusing at the same time.

Ill give it go, my DL just finished.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
ok... im confused. The first few mission i could aim my ship with left click.

Now, i can only aim my controling my angles personally. Does this have anything to do with what radar tracking thingy im using?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Yeah.. i figured it out. Manual aim is the only one that works if you use anything other than the (auto) type aiming.

Im really getting the hang of this game.. it rocks imo.

My soldiers are all level 13 and I have four guns hitting about 120 each.
All german guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts