Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Les puedo asegurar que yo hablo el mejor espanol de todos que visitan aqui en PBF, pero soy puertorriqueno y puedo usar algunas palabras rarisimas de vez en cuando. Por ejemplo, arroz con abichuelas, o tostones, alcapurrias, bacalao, jugo de china, medias, etc.

I'm sure you guys have no idea what some of the last couple of items were. They really are unique terms to Puerto Rico. We're weird like that. Not to mention the accent...not pronouncing our S's and replacing R with L.

So do all of you know your spanish from school or what. And are you using freetranslator, hah

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
duo, all the dialects of spanish were interesting to me. The different usages of some terms and entirely new words, definitely made it interesting.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Yo encantan hablo espanol. Pero, mi amigos no habla espanol muy bueno.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Les puedo asegurar que yo hablo el mejor espanol de todos que visitan aqui en PBF, pero soy puertorriqueno y puedo usar algunas palabras rarisimas de vez en cuando. Por ejemplo, arroz con abichuelas, o tostones, alcapurrias, bacalao, jugo de china, medias, etc.

I'm sure you guys have no idea what some of the last couple of items were. They really are unique terms to Puerto Rico. We're weird like that. Not to mention the accent...not pronouncing our S's and replacing R with L.

So do all of you know your spanish from school or what. And are you using freetranslator, hah
Yo visite espana el verano pasado y dui a Barcelona y la lengua alli es muy dificil comprender y tienen un acento muy unico como un... como se dice lisp?

Yo se espanol porque es un requisito de mi colegio, me gusta espanol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts