Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I haven't played paintball in a while and I might get back into it. I need a barrel that is nice and accurate, because Im missing so much cause of this crap stock barrel and im pretty sure majority of the population says the Ion stock barrel sucks. So if you guys could give me some names or something.. better yet give me a link to action village to some barrels for the ion please.

Thanks

·
0 Posts
Today's paintball conventional wisdom dictates that accuracy will depend on the matching of the size of the paintball to the size of the bore of the barrel. So there's two things you can do. One, if you buy different kinds of paint, buy a barrel kit with inserts or backs, and use the right back for the right size of paint.

The other is to buy always the same size of paint and have one barrel with a specific bore to match that paint.

Personally, since it's nearly impossible to always be able to buy the same type of paint or find the same size always, i suggest you go get a barrel kit like the deadlywind, freak, pipe, kaner, that are threaded for the ion.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
+1 on FREAK just because if you but a kit with all the inserts, all you would need to do to use that kit on a different gun is buy a different threaded back, and not a whole set of different threaded backs

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
And you can get a sexy Stiffi tip for it. :D

I like the freaks, just make sure to buy the inserts new instead of taking a chance of getting the older inserts that SP had HORRIBLE QC on, and would only sometimes match the size it claimed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts