Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so Friday I go to the oral surgeon to get my 4 wisdom teeth cut out. Anyway, mom decided to buy me a game because of it( I don't understand it either, but I just went with it). I don't know what to get. I kinda need something for the x-box cause my PS2 crapped out on me. I've already got Halo 2 preordered, and mom won't preorder Greg Hastings. Any suggestions?

Anyone know anything about Street Racer Syndicate? I've heard good and bad.

·
Registered
391 Posts
knights of the old republic

·
Registered
486 Posts
SRS is good if your the master of racing games otherwise you wont get very far but Full Spectrum Warrior was great one of the best for xbox thumup:

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What do you mean master of racing games? I like GT3, so will this be for me?

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Wow SRS sucked so bad. I played it for 5 minutes and couldn't beilieve how crappy it was.

Get Fable.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
If you get Fable, do all the side quests. My friend got it, and didn't do any of the side quests because he thought he could go back. He beat it in like 8 hours, and couldn't go back, and didn't really feel like starting all over again, so it was kind of a pain. It's a sweet game from what I've seen, just don't skip the side quests.

·
Registered
486 Posts
SRS is hard if you start losing races yu dont have enough money to race so youu have to manage it between upgrades and races

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
there is this new rally game out for xbox, i forgot what its called but its getting great reviews

·
Registered
967 Posts
full spectrum warrior looks ood

as far as your playstation goes just take it apart and use a que-tip with rubbing alcohol and clean the little laser eye that reads the disks

ive had to do this 3 times :(

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Live is gonna be my x-mas present. I was thinking about San Andreas. GTA series games are fun to me for a little while. Plus:

doped up me + causing chaos through an entire city = fun

Mom is acting like she already got SRS, which kinda disappoints me. Oh well, it's a free game, but SA would be cool.

·
Registered
814 Posts
If you like shooters i would definatly go with Rainbow six three. I have it and it is a great game. Playin on live is awesome with this game too. If you dont really like shooters i would probably go with Fable. I havent played it but i have heard some good things about it. If you like racing games go with need for speed underground.

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
if u liek girls...SRS all the way. The game is pretty good..but ther are some HOT ASS CHICKS in that game.

if u pick up a chick then u get to watch a video of this real chick dancin for u to this song...then u hook up with them..and if u win a series they will unlock a new video for u....

there are these 2 chicks on that game..im serious they are like the hottest ive ever seen...and to see them dancin in a bikini....*leaves to go take a cold shower*

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nothing like pixelated boobies. Anyway, I'm gonna get SA. Bad thing is, my PS2 is completely dead. I spent all of last night trying to bring it back to life. I have to get a new one, thought, for GT4 and MGS3. Anyone know when the PStwo is coming out?

EDIT: NM, it's already out, I think.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts