Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have desided to keep my gun (i got invited to play on a 3 player team) at least but heres my problem i love my spyder but its just performing enough and i am being held back a little so should i get it back up to speed or just get a cocker or a mag idont know love my spyder and i feel that soon i might need a better gun what do you guys think i should do

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
t-board the spyder and add a 50g microswitch. That will make it plenty fast. It also comes w/ eyes, so less chops.

But, it will still have kick, which takes away accuracy. So i recommend buying a new gun anyway, and get nitro if u havn't already.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
T board system or XSF system. Both have eyes and are hella fast. In terms of kick, the blowback of the spyder is always going to be there, however it is not all that much, with a little practice you can overcome any accuracy issues once you get uses to the marker. I really like spyders - you get one of the fastest cycling bolt/valve systems out there, they are easy to take care of, and they are inexpensive... and with the new boards and eyes, you really can get some decent performance for not much money.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
blow back doesent bother me but i dont know it would more than likealy cost more to get it back up to my standards then to get a new gun as you can tell ihave strick standards now more then when i was a noob

·
Registered
149 Posts
Then get a new board like medic said,that should help alot,and you could get some other ups,like a reg and a barrel.You can even go lp on it.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
i've got a few things that will make your spyder fly please pm me.

switched disigned by me ( not just lightend)
razor tigger
t board

·
Registered
137 Posts
definitely get a micro switch, and maybe a new bolt for anti chop.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts