Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this is my first time posting here. I have recently been wanting a new barrel really bad and I am not sure what to get. First of all, I have an Invert Mini, and my paintball course uses Diablo Heat and Premium. What I would like to know about getting a barrel is that I want it to be very accurate and also VERY quiet. I have been already looking around a little bit and ran into the Stiffi Barrels and the Whisper 32 Barrels. I am not sure if there is anything that will exceed these but thats what I am interested in so far. I also use the Diablo Heat alot more often if that helps with barrel to paintball. Budget is $100. Thank You for all the help.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
While the Whisper Barrels are VERY quiet, they aren't the greatest

Stiffi barrels are good, but if you're gonna go CF, get a Deadly Wind Fibur Barrel and some FREAK inserts

If you want to go under $100 for a whole barrel kit, go to Hustle Paintball's website and get the J&J Edge Elite barrel kit

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Honestly, I have never shot a Stiffi, but one of my buddies has a Stiffi Sw!tch Kit
In reality, there won't be a noticeable difference in sound level between the Stiffi and the J&J

I'd go J&J simply because I can get a while barrel kit with 5 backs and 3 fronts for a damn good price

I shoot the J&J Edge Elite kit bought from Hustle Paintball, and I love it
The only barrel kit that really impressed me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts