Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am getting really iritated because whenever i play paintball, 8 times in a row, there has always been something in my gun that prevents me from playing like i should. I am getting really irritated, and I am looking at buying a gun between $200 - $400 new, and it should never break or have any faulty parts. any sugesstions? i do not want to buy a tippmann or an ion, thats all.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there are ALOT better guns than the ions if you just spend a little bit more, and i wasn't too amazed when i saw it run.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
isnt the promaster better? and more importantly more DURABLE?
lol no. this guy I know has 2 promasters, both went down in the same day.

against my cousin and best friend having ions, friends only loobed once in the 3 years he has had it adn it runs liek a dream. cousins isn't so hot, noid went out after a tournament but that was my fault.

ION>promaster

·
PBaholic #14
1,553 Posts
lol no. this guy I know has 2 promasters, both went down in the same day.

against my cousin and best friend having ions, friends only loobed once in the 3 years he has had it adn it runs liek a dream. cousins isn't so hot, noid went out after a tournament but that was my fault.

ION>promaster
It's generally a matter of opinion. I think that The Promaster is far superior to the Ion

1 - 14 of 14 Posts