Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally broke my halo, i have replaced multiple shells and finally broke the wires to the batterys and opened it up and droped the internals they hit concrete floor and shattered. So i am going to get a new hopper but theres a catch i am on a $100 budget so used will be fine i live in nc so the weather is pretty predictable but it gets pretty humid and paint swells. I need a hopper that wont jam, is lighter than a halo and will keep up with mu demon uncapped (local field allows unlimited rof if the gun is on semi) my options are
Used rotor heard it jams alot
Pinokio
Used prophecy Any version
Or a spo versa halo heard the design gives the halo a better feed rate

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i have used the pinokio and done alot of research the pinokio is the lightest big boy hopper right now (excluding spire) i really like it but i am a snake player and the pinokio seems kinda overkill but i really like the hopper though

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
you can find used rotors for $100 if youre' looking for something smaller than a pinikio.

turn down the tension setting on them, and 90$ of the issues people claim to have with them will be taken care of. the other 10% are capacity issues and there's nothing you can do about that; the large capacity shell for the rotor is too large also.

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I have seen them on every thing from spyders tippmanns minis and up the rotor and halo are real popular at my field but there is always the different people
The pinokio seems to be great hopper
But right now what is the lightest hopper when full of paint does anybody know That is out of the ones i named up top

1 - 10 of 10 Posts