Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that can give me some math problems i gotta learn quadratic formula and **** like that. I am lookin for a website that like gives me the problems and hopefully can tell me the answer. Also tell me how to work through it ehh i dunno anybody know any?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Haha. Don't pound on the guy.

I got in trouble in the eighth grade so I got sent away from home for about five months, came back and it was summer, went into an alternative highschool second quarter(I missed about nine weeks of the ninth grade), I had some trouble with fractions so they had me do that until the the beginning of the third quarter and I did Algebra stuff trying to catch up. Then I had to go to summer school. I went into tenth grade in Algebra 1/B and I had forgotten most of what I learned that summer so they put me in Algebra 1/A again and now I'm in 1/B. In all honesty, I'm not the smartest kid and I don't remember that kind of stuff they teach you in school. I can't really remember what we did last semester.

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We had a song for it in 7th grade...

Minus b, plus or minus square root
B squared, minus four a c
all over two A, all over two A...
we have the same song
i just need a site so i can work out some problems and make sure i have everything down
also i am a sophmore i am in algebra 1 part b. Math is not my strong point.

O

·
0 Posts
I vaguely remember Quadratic Formula, we did it earlier this year (I'm a freshman in Algebra II).

I can understand math if I study it hard before a test, but I rarely retain anything like matrices or quadratic formulas.

As far as help goes, try google of course.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts