• Other

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, these guys are pissing me off pretty badly lately. Constantly ripping on me, pulling pranks, etc. They invited me to eat at Taco Bell with them, but I'm 100% positive they're going to do something to piss me off so they can laugh at me.

So instead of eating with them, I'm going to **** with the leader's truck. My dilemma: Should I put an axe bomb (constantly spraying axe can) in his truck, or should I crack a couple dozen eggs in his seat? Or something else (Please specify)?

·
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It looks like it's going to be death by Axe bomb.

Due to the overwhelming request for PM's about it, I'm posting it here:

Ok, since you asked, here's how it's done:

Step 1: Find the worst-smelling can of axe you can buy.

Step 2: Pry the black top off of the can. Inside is a white plastic apparatus that redirects the spraying of the axe. Put this piece back on if it came off with the lid.

Step 3: It's easy to duct tape or rubber band this piece down. I like to do both for added security. The can should keep spraying until it runs out.

There you have it, the simple recipe for an axe bomb.

(Author not responsible for damages caused by misuse.)

Enjoy.

·
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, here's how it all went:

I pulled up into the Taco Bell parking lot and readied my axe bomb. I parked right next to his truck, and threw the bomb in the open window. I gave it a second for good measure, then I ran up to the window of Taco Bell, tapped on the glass, flipped him off, and ran back to my car. By the time he walked out to see what was up, I was already hauling ass out of the parking lot.

I expect some nasty phone calls tonight :hug:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts