Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this game is gonna be jsut awesome. not only can you upgrade and modify the outside , but in this game you can change the interiors and get stereos and neon lights and all this stuff inside the car. Theres a mode where you drive around and hwen you run into a souped up car, you meet it at a stop light and flash ur lights, then the race is on. and thats how you build a career. its gonna be sweet. i already reserved it. thumup:

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
ya, i loved the first one, but i was dissapointed about the limited types of upgrades you could accumulate. I was playing this game called street legal for awhile. They went into ALOT of detail about what upgrads you could get, but i guess thats for more of the car enthusiast. And i hated how you would be racing and you would come up to a turn,and the computer cars make a perfect 90* turn with out even slowing down or hitting any other cars

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
omg i've been waiting soooo long for this game to come out, i cant wait!!! i wanna see what kindsa new upgrades and stuff there is, and what kindsa cars they add to the game, i think it'll be real sweet...

·
Registered
112 Posts
they need to make a street racing game outta project gotham 2 addin some newer and old versions of cars...examples: civics, intergras, stangs.

more of the cars we see drivin around today...and of course the upgrades are a must...already have this game preordered

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MassPainter66 said:
they are comeing out with to many ricer games they need more american mustle cars
yea but these games are nice.
they DO need to come out with a like Need for Speed: ALL american or something, i mean the name kinda like that cause it would have muscle cars. that would be cool :p

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
blackwolf164 said:
they need to make a street racing game outta project gotham 2 addin some newer and old versions of cars...examples: civics, intergras
yeah, let's make a game called "ECONOBOX RACERS" where we all race to the grocery store, fart-cans blarin' and trunk lids rattlin' to our mad beatz on our subs as we go in speeds upwards of 60mph!!!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey this is about NFS okay!!! lol j/k

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
666paintballer said:
i hated how you would be racing and you would come up to a turn,and the computer cars make a perfect 90* turn with out even slowing down or hitting any other cars
Three letters: RSX

A buddy of mine told me about this:

When you are running into a corner, say 5th gear, as soon as you start turning, shove it down into 3rd. Your car will turn like it is on rails. Right after the apex of the turn, start shifting back up. You will stay with or blow by the computer cars.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey you watch initial d? ive sen jsut about every one of them.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
we'll see....

·
Ford Fanatic
11 Posts
When does NFSU2 come out in the states?

i got screens shots from demo if anyones intrested. demo rocks btw :D u gotta find the garages before u can upgrade there located all over the map and each garge gives u certain things: theres like 10-12 in total.

and over 32 car types including 4x4's

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
SupahFly21 said:
hey you watch initial d? ive sen jsut about every one of them.
I love Initial D. I only have the first two, though. I've sen a few of the others in Japanese. I'd like to buy the rest, but pb takes away all my money.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i have them all
but the only thing i dont like is that many races are the same, takumi isnt expected to win and then he pulls an amazing move and everybody is stunned lol

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Yeah, I find it funny how a little Corolla beats all these great cars. Kinda weird. I mean come on, a twin-turbo RX-7. Even if Rye (I think that's who drives it) wasn't good in the corners, he could still blister him on the straights. Still a very good movie series, though.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts