Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok we are going paintball tomorrow and I brought my gun out to try it before we left and it didn't work. I have an ion with a stock board and a few outside upgrades, and when I took it out back to shoot it wouldn't at all, the bolt wasn't even clicking. I lubbed the bolt and put it back together still nothing.

When I pull the trigger nothing happens but it is getting air to the bolt, I did check that.

Need help asap please,

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i tried both its not firing at all, Its not even trying or clicking like its trying. I know a lot about the ion but this has me stumped. I've tried literally everything.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for replying so quickly, my aim is goalieman503 if anyone has it and can talk for a little bit and help me figure this out.

I really need this done and will probley stay on here till its figured out lol.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
is it a new battery?
are your wires pinched or broken?
is your trigger too close tot he switch? (can you hear the switch click?)
at this point it's time to break it down piece by piece till you find the problem. troubleshooting isn't fun, that's for sure.

it definately isn't anything mechanical, it's elecrtical. My experience with teh ion is pretyt limited as well, but i'll aim you

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
i was actually going to suggest battery as well... i know that even if it has enough juice to turn the marker on, sometimes it isnt enough to get it to fire.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
funny thing about this is that he figured it out.

he put in the solenoid rod with the gasket on it backwards. i went over about 1,000 things till he figured it out on his own:)

·
Registered
533 Posts
funny thing about this is that he figured it out.

he put in the solenoid rod with the gasket on it backwards. i went over about 1,000 things till he figured it out on his own:)
People used to walk into the old shop I went to all the time with that problem. One guy insisted the marker was shooting fine the day before and the shopkeeper was like "nope that's impossible, see you have this piece in backwards" rollin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts