Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I used to use a ViewLoader Orion (which really sucks as a gun) and It crapped out on me about a week ago so I need to buy a new gun. I looked on the internet and found the Tippmann A-5A2 Standard (Special Ops Paintball A-5A2 Standard). I really like what it looked like and how it worked. When I did more research, I figured out that a A-5A2 is actually a upgraded version of a A-5 (makes sence) and in order to make it a A-5A2 you had to do some mechanical things to the gun (which im horrible messing with paintball guns). When I looked on the internet for it though, I only found the really expensive ones to buy (like the $600+ ones) when the A-5A2 is only bout $320 and I can't find anywhere to buy it at. Can anyone help me figure out where to buy it (if I even can)? thx

·
Registered
74 Posts
spec-ops sells it already assembled for $359, you probably could find a better price by looking on e-bay or bst section on other forums. search around there are deals to be found.

·
Registered
86 Posts
If you wouldn't buy a normal stock a-5 then don't buy any spec ops A5's. Alot of them are overpriced and aren't any better, they are jsut REALLY tactical (which means they look cool)

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
If you wouldn't buy a normal stock a-5 then don't buy any spec ops A5's. Alot of them are overpriced and aren't any better, they are jsut REALLY tactical (which means they look cool)
all tippmanns are overpriced not just a lot of them. if your getting it for the way it looks then sure get it but dont expect better preformance out of those mods

so if your getting it for the looks then sure get it, but if your getting it for the preformance, then there are much better markers out there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts