Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there, i just picked up a vice off a guy, and he didnt have the instructions. The field i play at only allows semi capped at 15 bps, and the vice is set on ramping. If anyone knows of a link that shows or just knows off the top of their heads, that would be great!. I saw a video showing how to change the modes for a protege', but thats all i could find.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there! thank you!, changed it, pretty damn easy lol. another question to ask while i already made a thread. Are parts for the vice hard to come by? This guy took good care of the outside, but the inside is rough, and theres a ball detent and spring missing.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alrightttt so i have another question. Apparently i adjusted the LPR and had no idea what it did lol. The guy i got the marker from didnt know anything about it and told me that was where you adjust the velocity. So i messed up whatever settings were on it, and my vice which is supposed to be amazingly air efficient, only got me 3 pods on 3000 psi. So i was so confused as to what was going on. Do i need to buy a pressure tested for it or can i bring it to pretty much any paintball store to get it tested? thanks!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so apparently they are hard to find, even online! everywhere isnt stocking them anymore. Is there any way to kinda adjust it so it may be close to 65-75 psi without actually having a gauge? Guy at one paintball shop told me to totally unscrew the lpr screw, then with ur air tank in, tighten the screw and pull the trigger till you get the marker to fire, then tighten it a little bit more to be on the safe side. Anyone else have some tips?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the screw on mine was in all the way, so i must have been shooting around 160 psi, as long as its less then that ill be happy. Talked to the paintball store near me, they said they would have to call bob long up and with shipping would come to 60 dollars. sucks since id use it once lol

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
alllllright, SO. ive been looking in stores and even online, and no where has a parts kit or the lpr tester still for sale. Theres only one website i found that has both, but says they dont stock the tester anymore, they have the parts kit, BUT, they dont ship it to canada. Think it was called paintballgateway.com or something like that. Only thing i could find was ball detents which came from Oringmonkey.com. any americans wana buy the parts kit and send it to me?? lol! :p

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Didnt want to make a whole new thread so ill ask here. Can a bob long vice work with a low pressure regulator? Im looking to buy a used Angel G7 fly for cheap and i hear it only works on low pressure and i just have a regular 56/4500 tank, and dont make enough money to just go out and buy a new low pressure tank lol. If my vice can work with low pressure, ill just change out the regulator or something and keep the tank, thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts