Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to be getting an Ion (WOOOOT) and I've been looking around and i hear that the stock barrel is crap so I went looking for barrels. I looked around and i found 3 barrels that I liked considerign the prices and performance:
1. Evil Driver
2. Custom Products 2 piece
3. Dye ultralight (kinda pricey)
Somone whos seen all there barrels in action help me out with this one!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
MrMacDude said:
I've used all 3, and i recommend the CP
really over the dye ul?? Hmm, interesting. Now if only i didn't hate the front of cp barrels... :hug:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya the ultralight dust is the coolest lookign barrel ever but im not going for ultra sexy looks i want a good barrel and u didnt have enough hugs!!!!! <3 :hug: :hug: :hug:

·
Registered
71 Posts
PaintBallBob said:
ultralites dont come with a 689 back, get a 688 unless you regularly shoot very large paint in which case get a 692. Either get a 14 or 16" front. If you have the money, fork it over and get an UL. If not get a teardrop, progressive, or J&J Ceramic.
16" is too long normally, but considering his name is "iplayfrontguy", i'm guessing he plays front, which means you, iplayfrontguy, willl want a 12", 14" tops but preferably a 12"

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
If he plays airball 16" is great for staying tight in bunkers cuz you can press your barrel into the bunker and keep more of your body behind the bunker. With a 12" you'll just be shooting your own bunker.

·
Registered
506 Posts
consider getting a B2k4 w/ PDS, they are now really cheap. I'm selling my ion and getting one. just a thought

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
silentgun said:
consider getting a B2k4 w/ PDS, they are now really cheap. I'm selling my ion and getting one. just a thought
ok.....??? whats the point of that ???

UL all the way, its the best barrel out there.....it just costs an arm and a leg

and ya dust is sexy, i have a 14'' on my proto

1 - 20 of 23 Posts