Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all these questions have to be school appropriete and im trying to think of something funny. i was asked to do this since my first one was one of the funniest ones but i cant think of anything for these and if if its good or funny ill get in the yearbook.

1. What would you do for one million dollars?

2.If you could be stranded anywhere, where would you want to be?why?
(i would say playboy mansion but i doubt theyll put that in there.)

3.can you start a fire without matches or a lighter?

4.What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten for money?

5. If you were stranded in Antarctica what three things would you bring?why?

im looking for serious answers nothing like "omg bring pr0n" i need to get this back tommorow or the next day.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Why don't you try and think some up yourself (Translation: I'm not that funny when I think about stuff, it's usually spurr of the moment).

But for #5, my answer would obviously be a satelite phone w/ search and rescue on speed-dial, a GPS, and a giant igloo full of hot food and drink.

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts

playboy mansion

5. If you were stranded in Antarctica what three things would you bring?why? omg bring pr0n

more later.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
these things are supposed to show your personality and your friends remember you by it....not a bunch or random guys on a paintball forum doing them for you silly.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
what i would put on short notice without thinking about it...

1. What would you do for one million dollars? anyone, anything, anywhere

2.If you could be stranded anywhere, where would you want to be?why? earth. it has a stable ecosystem and breathable air

3.can you start a fire without matches or a lighter?give me some excess protein and a spark and ill burn the house down in one shot

4.What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten for money?what's the most disgusting thing you've done for crack?

5. If you were stranded in Antarctica what three things would you bring?why? a tv, shrooms, and a knife. that way i get to trip balls, watch some hilarious tv, and kill myself in the highest of highs instead of suffering first

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
1. What would you do for one million dollars? the list would be shorter if you asked me what i WOULDNT do for 1 million dollars

2.If you could be stranded anywhere, where would you want to be?why? no idea

3.can you start a fire without matches or a lighter? shoot a canister of gas like in the movies!

4.What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten for money? its not so much eaten as, well...nvm.

5. If you were stranded in Antarctica what three things would you bring?why? no idea

·
Registered
3,007 Posts

All kinds of stuff

Freind's house, its nvr boring there

no

I eat for free :dodgy:

5. If you were stranded in Antarctica what three things would you bring?why?

Satteline phone, Snowmobile with GPS, sled to drag behind snowmobile loaded with fuel/food. All self explanatory.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts