Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allright ive been trying to get a paintball tournament in my town. You know just a low budget type thing at one of my friends places in the country cause i live in a small town and were all hicks! Theres a type of bunker that ive been tryin to find on the internet and ive been lookin FOR EVER and cant find it and want to know if any of u know what it is. Its a big black plastic tube and has ridges in it. I wanna use these for bunkers (along with many other objects) so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a link with three pictures of what im talking about (in case you people have no idea what im talking about and are thinking "this kids mental"

http://www.directpaintball.com/article_speedball_tactics.html

D

·
0 Posts
ahh hyper ball fields.. yeah, its drainage tubing.. youd get it at industrail places

·
Banned
214 Posts
Yummm. Hyperball Is Fuuunnn. You've Always Got The Risk Of A Ball Coming Through A Crack. I Hate When That Happens.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
jdu said:
Drainage tubing isnt that expensive, but a cheaper alternative to drainage tubing is to get plywood, and make a square. It'll perform the same function.
Plywood is never the same, tho. If you want a hyperball field, go for the real thing, and get drainage tubing, but get different sizes.

And jdu... GO AIR FORCE :D

·
Registered
609 Posts
Ryan_Page said:
your air force can have its f-18's, we like our f-15's.
The Air-force has F-15s, the Navy and Marines have F-18s. :D I know that plywood isn't the same, but it'll still do the job. I suggested it as a temporary fix until he can afford the tubing.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
We, as in who? If you mean Canada... :rolleyes:

F-15's definitely are Air Force, as well as F-16's.

Plus all of these:

A-10/OA-10 Thunderbolt II
AC-130H/U Gunship
B-1B Lancer
B-2 Spirit
B-52 Stratofortress
C-130 Hercules
C-141 Starlifter
C-17 Globemaster III
C-20
C-21
C-32
C-37A
C-40B/C
C-5 Galaxy
E-3 Sentry (AWACS)
E-4B
E-8C Joint Stars
EC-130E/J Commando Solo
EC-130H Compass Call
F-117A Nighthawk
F-15 Eagle
F-15E Strike Eagle
F-16 Fighting Falcon
Global Hawk
HC-130P/N
HH-60G Pave Hawk
KC-10 Extender
KC-135 Stratotanker
MC-130E/H Combat Talon I/II
MC-130P Combat Shadow
MH-53J/M Pave Low
OC-135B Open Skies
RC-135U Combat Sent
RC-135V/W Rivet Joint
RQ-/MQ-1 Predator Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
T-1A Jayhawk
T-37 Tweet
T-38 Talon
T-43A
T-6A Texan II
U-2S/TU-2S
UH-1N Huey
VC-25 - Air Force One
WC-130 Hercules
WC-135 Constant Phoenix

·
Registered
609 Posts
big_balla89 said:
F-15's definitely are Air Force. I think F-16's, but not 100% positive on that one.
F-16 are 100% Air-Force. Another way to make the tube bunkers, is to stop by a scrap yard, pick up a few tires, and bolt them together (Like the tubes you see on playgrounds) You can usually get the tires for free, and the bolts only cost about a buck each.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
nice title, your hurcules' kept flying over my house for like 4 months after 9/11, my house is right under the flight path, and like a million f-15's and f-18s and everything. it sucked.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts