Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
293 Posts
start off the asa is where you connect the tank to your gun, and the macro line is the line running from your asa, also check and see if your bolt is upside down if that is the case then just turn it the right side. And is your tank full if it isnt it aint going to shoot.
And finally vl guns suck plainly sell it to some homeless guy 4 like a bottle of spirits or some bottle caps and save up and get a spyder, tippmann, or pirahna

This isnt that robbie kid that paintballs w/ joey and jim is it cause if it is i lit you up so bad ahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Actually I have seen a tank that was full but you couldnt push in the pin even by screwing the tank on. I think it was over filled or something cuz we bled off some pressure via the burst disk and then it worked.

·
Registered
647 Posts
MP11 has the right idea. Smitty's way can determine what might be wrong with it, but you never go wrong with a proshop.

·
Banned
293 Posts
if there is a hole in your burst disk like most tanks the pressure should lessin and it should b able to b workin in awhile it must have not been over to filled cause it would have flew off it was

·
Banned
293 Posts
ViolentJ333 said:
Take it outside, put the co2 tank on a fire. If no response firmly grasph the barrel and through that ****er as far as you can!

wow great sarcasm yea its a vl but were talking about a co2 tank the only problems w/ the gun would b the bolt upside down, clogged line or the sear or somethin is ****ed

do this test take the oring off and put it in hte gun might do somethin idk

violentJ your a noob stfu

ckkk requesting the d bomb 4 a neg point on him

·
Registered
506 Posts
You can write vewloader and explain your problem

·
Registered
39 Posts
It's a pretty simple design, can't be too much wrong. I have one and it is easier to work on than my Triton or Prodigy. Please keep us updated.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Does the bolt move at all? It just sounds like you didn't oil the CO2 o ring, that happened to my Triton back when I was a n00b. I just oiled the o ring and all was well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts