Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a spyder imagine and i dont know what barrel i should get for it. i want it to be more accurate thats about it. i have like 60$ to spend.

·
Registered
214 Posts
the all american would be a better investment cuz...o yeh its spyder threaded if ur thinking on buying a new gun soon dont get the all american... its too much i wuold say the progressive or hte jnj everything else is too much money if ur jus gonna buy a new gun sooner cp 1 piece if ur willing to dish out the dough

·
Registered
53 Posts
i doesnt really matter all aftermarket barrels are basically the same for the info go to my favorite website of all time www.webdogradio.us it has all kinds of videos with great info go down to the place where it says videos and go to archive and look around i dont know exactly where the barrel part is but i watched it so just take a look ok i found it it is in season 2 and episode 3 tells all about it

·
Registered
255 Posts
Mooseman1710 said:
the all american would be a better investment cuz...o yeh its spyder threaded if ur thinking on buying a new gun soon dont get the all american... its too much i wuold say the progressive or hte jnj everything else is too much money if ur jus gonna buy a new gun sooner cp 1 piece if ur willing to dish out the dough
The CP One Piece costs like 5 or so bucks more than the J&J and the Progressive.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
i would go with either a teardrop or a progressive. the teardrop just has differant milling on it then the progressive and just costs a little more. the jj would also be good but i had a problem with mine when i ordered it, the paint was all messed up so i got a teardrop. it looks a lot better than the jj does

1 - 16 of 16 Posts