Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want a cell phone thats is 150$ or below price range with games and all that other stuff i would get the slider phone by virgin mobile but its pre-paid
so does anyone have any phones in mind if so post a link or a pic of it

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CMON i need more help guys

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have the Motorola T-720 and I love it. Its great. Nice size, and a big clear screen. I highly reccomend you checking it out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
go sprint picture phones!!!!!!

·
Registered
609 Posts
That just looks plain retarded. I'm not even kidding. One of my friends has one and he looks like a complete idiot when he talks on the phone. My Nokia 3650 is pimp, though. I got it for free [Store covered $100 with a $150 manufacturer rebate]. Ultrasexy phone.

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
Yeah, they are basically the same thing, just the ngage doesn't have a camera but has music options and such. The 3650 can play ngage games and has sweet AIM/MSN messager.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
so, everytime i talk to u online u r on ur ngage? i used one and didn't like it. crapy gaming platform and a pretty bad phone. jest felt awkward and what not

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah im not getting the n-gagae waste of money;) .but im thinking about getting the slider my curent price range is 150 and down

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
imhungry said:
so, everytime i talk to u online u r on ur ngage? i used one and didn't like it. crapy gaming platform and a pretty bad phone. jest felt awkward and what not

yeah, every time I talk I am on AIM/MSN on my phone and everytime I am on this forum I am too. (unless I am at school)

I love mine. Sorry you don't.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts