Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody...I'm new to the forum but have been involved in the sport since 1993! I unfortunately have no more time for the sport and I am looking to get these sold to somebody who can appreciate them. I believe the autocoker and 68 automag are from 2002. The hoppers are the ricochet 2K and forgot the name of the other one. They both work. Thank you for your info...it will be greatly appreciated.

Chris Yamaguchi (CY1222174) on Photobucket | Photobucket

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
I'm no expert on these markers, but as a ballpark figure, i'd say $100 each for the automag and cocker. Maybe $10-$20 each for the hoppers. The richochet was always great, though, and the revy is still used by some players who play semi-auto.

That SCUBA adapter is worth maybe $30 or so I think.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome...I'm looking to get about $250 for all of it! How popular are these now days? When I stopped playing ...everybody was going electric.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
you're not going to be able to sell them quickly, in a big lot. Post them up on mcarterbrown.com and you should have the best luck attempting to sell them. They have players who are into automags and autocockers and hoppers like yours. you can also poke around the b/s/t there to get a feel of what you should be pricing them at.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It might be...I bought it back in 02...it was definitely not stock. I guess I will take more pics of the barrel.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Was thinking of the wrong barrel. Titanium Paintball Longbow is the one it looks like. Both long since out of business, got them confused.

However, now that I look at it on a MUCH larger screen, I believe I was mistaken in that. I don't think it's a Longbow. I think it's just another UL, although looks in the one picture like it might be the Titanium UL, which makes it MODERATELY rare of a barrel.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha...maybe I would think about that one...but you can't spell Camaro right. Don't know if you can handle a car with 500 HP

1 - 20 of 24 Posts