Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have $111 and a spyder Xtra, all with a shocktech super-fly bolt, and a DYE (i think its Dye) Proto one-peice 14' barrel, everything else is stock. im running on c02, dont feel like blowing it all on an hpa tank. so im thinking an expansion chamber and drop forward/on off. anything else. that comes to around 60$

·
Registered
629 Posts
The best thing you can do is get a good electro hopper and HPA tank that you can carry onto your next marker

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
an electro hopper, i really wasnt planning on one since i play woodsball only at this point. and i dont really shoot that fast, i dont like to waste my paint. im the 1 shot, 1 kill kind of guy.

·
Registered
629 Posts
there is no such thing as 1 shot 1 kill in paintball, unless you can sneak up behind EVERYONE you ever eliminate.

Id say if you dont want a hopper or HPA, put it towards a new gun, apparel, or paint

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, i exaggerated a little. not like 1 shot 1 kill, but i like to conserve my paint. not like my friends who throw out strings of 13 balls and miss while i get off 4 or 5 and hit em.

·
Registered
754 Posts
surf the b/s/t for a tank. you can get almost anysize/pressure you want. cheap too. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts