Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to DM5's an i want to keep it stock. how can i make it more efficient with out spending a butt load of money . any help would be nice thanks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
well, if you want to keep it stock, then your not going to like the 530 mod, the 530 mod involves cutting 2 of 4 pillars out of your back bolt cap, and if u screw it up, then ur done, so stick with the top hat mod, and you can try out a mod that involves tape on the back cap, look on pbnation under the ultimate matrix sticky under mods

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i've done every mod on pbn but the beercan mod so i guess i'm done an how efficient will it be now. how many pods will i get out of a 68/45 tank ?

·
Registered
67 Posts
u probably won't see a drastic increase until you screw around with your dwell, hpr, and lpr, just remember if you turn ur lpr down, u have to increase the air flow by turning the hpr up, so just try some stuff out and see what you can do

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what would be a good starting point for my dwell an lpr an hpr just to give me a start i thing my dwell is at 11 now .

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
budman said:
what would be a good starting point for my dwell an lpr an hpr just to give me a start i thing my dwell is at 11 now .

I wouldn't go lower than 14 on the dwell.

I was running my DM5 at almost 2 turns out on the LPR and dwell at 15.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts