Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,
I would like to ask for your help on choosing best paint in my local stores. There are only two of them :(
Temperatures here are currently around freezing point, so I will gladly accpet suggestions both for winter and summer paint (if there any for sale, hehe):

Shop No 1
Shop No 2

Thanks in advance

PS - I have MR2 + Qloader + J&J 12" and 16", and a friend of mine borrowed me SP1 with 16" barrel, and I have evlotion II for it. I use HPA for both.

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
ya idk much about the paint in your first link, the second however, RPS stingers are kinda bottom of the line, i dont like them very much, rps premium is some pretty decent paint for the money, it doesnt have the longest shelf life though. I dont know much about the DXS bronze/silver/gold if your getting in to a game that you want some really good paint for, go with the marbalizer

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
First link has Spectrum and Menace both are excellent paints made by X.O industries. The Menace is tourney grade so a very thick fill with a brittle shell and no visible seams the Spectrum is more for your typical rec game still a great paint but not as high quality as the Menace but the shells also won't break on twigs or leaves. I use X.O stuff all the time and with the exception of Hot Box (bottom of the line) it is all great stuff and better than the majority of paint you can buy.

·
0 Posts
Can't go wrong with marbalizer, as trbo said.

DXS is ok paint, their more expensive stuff is just as good as their mid priced paint in terms of shell, but the fill is a little brighter. I've used DXS blaze a few times and it's alright, a bit on the thick shell side though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts