Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I am in the process of going electric(sounds so cool lol). I have decided Proto as my switch. Now ive got about 300 at most. I'm not new really just rookie. I play speed and x ball. I cant decide if i should wait to save money for the pm9 or buy a rail or slg. opinions please

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
There's massive difference between the PM9 and the others you listed.
I'd actualyl look to pick up a used pm6, they're good markers and you can pick them up for quite cheap

Are you factoring in the cot of a compressed air tank in the cost because you're going to need one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The tank im covered on. But Its either i be a patient person or I get a rail or slg. Is the Pm9 worth the wait

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
why are you trying to buy new stuff while on a budget? go used, save a bunch of money and use it to get a better hopper/tank/barrel/more paint/field fees/etc

not to mention you could get something like a dm6 now for the same price as a new PMR and the dm6 will be better

what is your current set up btw?

o and the slg is not a good choice, im not saying its bad just between the slg and the pmr the pmr wins and theres really no point in going with the slg considering the price difference between teh two

1 - 10 of 10 Posts