Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
doing an essay on the holocaust. sorry to bother, but theres some smart people on this forum. I need some suggestions for its worldwide and modern effect. i know theres TONS but i cant think of much, of any for that matter...

no need to elaborate, just need some examples

thanks guys

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive tried yahoo, which is basically the same thing

didnt get exactly my answer so im displeased

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Just the Holocaust, or WW2 in general?
You could always mention the fact that 6 million people died. I can't think of a single greater effect of the Holocaust. I mean, sure it sounds simple enough, but think about it...6 MILLION people died. That's so many people. Who knows what those people could have accomplished? Who knows how many grandparents, parents, sisters, brothers, sons, daughters, cousins, etc were killed? I don't know a single person who hasn't been some way affected by it.

-Jin

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
As mentioned above, the existence of Israel is the most obvious effect of the holocause, but that can be broken down into many sub catagories.

The entire, modern "middle east crisis" centers around Israel.

One could theorize that 9/11 was a direct result of the holocaust, in that the state of israel let to wars with ALL of its neighbors (ie Eqypt, Syria, Lebanon, etc). The fact that we supported Israel made us hated by Israel's enemies.
So, when we built bases in Saudi Arabia to defend Kuwait, this made Osama angry enough to attack USA on 9/11

NOTE: I'm DO NOT think its true. I'm just trying to come up with a potential topic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts