Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any1 have any ideas? I was going to sell my old gun but probably won't get much...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put in a app. for mcdonalds but im only 15 so not many places will let me work.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ya your best bet is McDonalds or other fast food places... Im in the same situation dude I am applying all over the place but im 15 so not many places will hire

·
Registered
923 Posts
sell subs, go around to everywhere and sell sub sandwiches, me and my friends made a TON of money selling subs to everyone we knew.

do a deal, 1 for 3or4 bucks or 4 for 10or12 or somethin...

·
Registered
568 Posts
You're just going to have to work hard.. Go knock on everyones door around you. Tell them you want to mow there lawns. Shovel snow. Anything. Also try to get a regular job like you are. Have to be really persistant sometimes. Just keep going round to your places you applied and ask them when you can goto work.

·
Custom User Title
839 Posts
PaintViper said:
Get a job?
just wait and get a job. much rather wait then work my ass off going door to door selling your services or sandwhiches :confused:

plus when you do get a job you will be wishing you could go back to the days when you didnt need one (relatively). dont rush anything cause working sucks

·
Registered
923 Posts
we made like 150 each in like 2hours, and making subs is not hard work by far :)
sell subs

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
Im 15 and I reffed basketball for 2 years and have been working as a Water Safety Instrcutor Aid (WSIA) for 1.5 years. Reffing = $10 an hour, WSIA = 7.25 an hour... Im becoming a life guard in a few months which is like 8.something an hour.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Elliswithagun said:
I would do that, but there's a subway down the street.

****!
that doesnt matter, tell ppl its a fund raiser, thats what we did, made mad cash bro

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Elliswithagun said:
Use the ****ing search button.
Good advice. 15yo kids come in here all the time asking that question.

Somebody Sticky the following:

If you need a job and are <=15yo

-Mow Lawn
-Rake Leaves
-Shovel Snow
-(Basically any landscaping service to match your climate/time of year)
-Keep getting paid allowance for taking out trash

If you need a job and are >15

-Get a job and stop complaining

We were all 15 or younger once and found a way to make ends meet...I'm sure you can do it too.

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
be a man-whore?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.