Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This operates using the spyder bolt system and threads so I figured I had better post here to get information from people who know. What spyder marker has a bolt that is most similar to the mongoose 2's bolt? What would be an appropriate bolt upgrade?

**Im not sure if this makes a difference, but it is the original mongoose II not the later renovation or bbs model. The bolts looked similar to me.

Also, does anyone know what a good reg and trigger upgrade would be?
Any other upgrade ideas would be much appreciated.

If you have any troubleshooting issues with the gun, feel free to post bellow. I'll try to contribute as I've owned this gum for many years and have had to work through quite a few problems.

·
Administrator
14,011 Posts
sounds like your looking for some more performance, in which case you really cant get much more out of this marker, id save the money you have for upgrades and put it into a nice 4500 psi HPA tank, forcefeed hopper and a nice thermal lens mask if you dont have those already. if you do start looking at the mid range markers, PMR, mini, etek 3 etc

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds like your looking for some more performance, in which case you really cant get much more out of this marker, id save the money you have for upgrades and put it into a nice 4500 psi HPA tank, forcefeed hopper and a nice thermal lens mask if you dont have those already. if you do start looking at the mid range markers, PMR, mini, etek 3 etc
\Thanks

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts