Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey dose anyone know what kind of gun i can get That has a bolt at the top that goes back and foruth when u pull the trigger for like 110 or something. Also i want a eletric one if possible.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
spydershutter68 said:
Hey dose anyone know what kind of gun i can get That has a bolt at the top that goes back and foruth when u pull the trigger
I believe all bolts are on the top. And i also think all bolts go back and fourth when you pull the trigger unless you have a problem with it :?

And a imagine would be your best choice.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Badinflewinse said:
I believe all bolts are on the top. And i also think all bolts go back and fourth when you pull the trigger unless you have a problem with it :?

And a imagine would be your best choice.

lol..i think hes talkin about it bein a top cocker..the imagine or the e99which is like $20 above your price range none of them are top cockers it doesnt really matter though..all for looks i think all the top cockers are out of your price range..

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah this guy at my field had one when u help the trigger of pulled it kept going back and foruth untill he stopped pulling the trigger. i will have like 200 250 soon so do u guys think i would ahve enough money then aslo put up pics if u think u know a gun i will like.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was thinking that i want to get The esp 3.0 trigger i been looking at with a Progressive barrel and i was saying to my self the whole time This would be better and cheaper than getting the image. Butt i need a backup gun that i can shoot out in my back yard. Cause i gave my blackmaxx to my dad and now he uses it. And my pump broke so now i don't have anything to shoot with except that gun but it has a air leak that i'm going to get fixed. So right now i'm screwed cause i can't ball. I hate this right now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts