Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
im buying it wit a brand new 50$ halo hopper...if u want u can buy my piranha e'force ext 2k4 for like 150 with a 14" whisper barrel or 120 comepletely stock its a great gun except during the winter time :p

·
Registered
289 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a Bushmaster a b2k3 with PDS, brand new in the box. I got it in a trade when I thought I might want to play with an electro. Took it out and shot less than a hopperful in the back yard when I got it, dinked around with the trigger to get it as short as possible, and then let it sit. It has never even been used in a game. It is a great gun, but electroball just doesn't appeal to me right now. It is a waste for it to just sit, and I need to sell it to pay for a Phantom. Check out the pics and let me know what you think. The best ways to get ahold of me are either to post here, or e-mail me. You can also try to get me on AIM, but I may not be online when you try. My AIM username is Loki0762. I am looking to get $230 shipped obo, and I take Paypal. You can PM me, answer here, or shoot me an e-mail if you are interested. I can also send you some bigger pics.
Thanks,
Loki

1 - 20 of 23 Posts