Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
not very familiar with and or know much about the item I purchased yet' I just purchased a paintball gun offline eBay for my son as a starter and it's a Piranha GTI E-Force Marker EZC 04276 AND IT DIDN'T COME WITH A CHARGER for the electric trigger and I was wondering if there's anyone that could please point me in the direction as to where I might be able to obtain one of these? PLEASE AND THANK ANYONE FOR YOUR HELP!?

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
not very familiar with and or know much about the item I purchased yet' I just purchased a paintball gun offline eBay for my son as a starter and it's a Piranha GTI E-Force Marker EZC 04276 AND IT DIDN'T COME WITH A CHARGER for the electric trigger and I was wondering if there's anyone that could please point me in the direction as to where I might be able to obtain one of these? PLEASE AND THANK ANYONE FOR YOUR HELP!?
If not where to purchase a charger possibly do I need to replace the trigger and or not worth it for the item I purchased and all in all just a bad deal? Yet if anyone can help me and or point me in the direction of finding a charger for this item I would highly appreciate it very much thank you so much

Registered
Open up the grip frame and throw a normal 9v battery in it. It will work fine

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Mike I found this one online to be helpful check it out when you get a chance. It maybe helpful for your gun!https://amzn.to/3nMwZa0

1 - 5 of 5 Posts