Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Young at heart
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going through my closet this last weekend and I found all my old paintball gear.
I'm pondering the idea of selling it all but I have no idea what kind of a price to be putting on these.
I pretty much know what they are to a point but being out of the game for the better part of ten years my memory has gotten the best of me.
Ego 6 stock with 14" carbon fibre deathstick barrel and velocity hopper

Middle
DM4 has DM5 board with a 16" two pc barrel and spider hopper

Bottom
Proto Matrix 7 stock with stock two pic barrel and a empire / halo hopper.

I realize that it's been a while since these have been around so I can't see them being worth a bunch but if you can give me an idea of what these would go for then that would be great and thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
Without the photos though, ballpark figures here

Ego 6 125-150
Dm4 is a little hard, it's old enough now that it's possible you could find a collector looking for one of us in really nice shape, if you are not selling to a collector though 100
Pm7 150
Halo hopper, if it's a belt drive without the rip drive, 30 tops
Velocity hopper, 25
Spyder hopper, throw it in as a free be

·
Young at heart
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also have a bunch of other gear as well that I'd be selling as well but but this is what I was mostly curious about

·
Young at heart
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well considering I just found the bag just last weekend, I don't think it's right to be considering anything right now until I give everything a once over. I also found my three hpa tanks that I now have to get tested.

Perhaps once I clear everything instead of just a visual inspection then perhaps we can continue.

·
Young at heart
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah that was my second marker but from what I remember it was always my "ole reliable" backup once I got the ego and I never had a problem with it and I'm pretty confident that when I throw some air into it that it should be clear, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

·
Young at heart
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah that's cool but it's more of a piece of mind for myself more than anything.
I couldn't rightfully sell something that wasn't working or didn't know if it worked or at the very least knew what was wrong with it.
It's just the way I am.

·
Young at heart
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
True nuff
I've been at the bad end of a few deals where I know how it feels when you don't get what you're expecting.
So from that point on I told myself regardless of the condition I would be straight forward with the buyer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts