Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
pfft...theres better subs 4 the price...but anyways, just a dual channel amp, 1500 watts. the MAX is 1300 apiece, but the rms is only 650. you want a happy medium, so 1500 would be best.

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ ight thanks i know there are better ones out there i am justintryin to see around the range i would need to make this **** sound good

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
audiobahns make some decent bump, but you can get a sub with a much wider range for the same price.......right now im diggin the alpine type r's.......theyre in your price range too...

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i want kickers square ones.. the 10's i think not sure but they are hawt i hear they are the secks to

audiobahns are what i wanted at first not sure yet though when i get the $$ money i'll worry about it then.

**** so when i put them in run the wires under the carpet? lol

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea i hear the smaller the space the better they sound. since i'll prolly be puttin them in the back of the jimmy i might need to enclose them

·
Buy Kleiv's PM5
2,700 Posts
lol yea thats the only downside to a good system is that when you try to look in any of your mirrors they shake sooooo much you can't even make out what you are looking at. My nephews system gets him in trouble if he goes through a parking lot cause it sets off alot of alarms without the volume up very high. I also have taking a liking to jl's they are really nice.

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
meh might just make my own box then.

how thick of wood should i get and wat should i line it with?

i gotta figure out if i want 12's or 15's

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
1/2'' is ok but 3/4'' is better 4 bigger speakers....seal it with silicone COMPLETELY. make sure you make the box the right size for the speakers. some speakers sound best in a large box and some sound better in a small box. make sure you make it right.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts