Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SO..i'm well on my way back into the game. I've got a gun (dm5), pants, a busted mask, and a tank with 2 busted regs

Here are the things that I need now:

Proflex lens (preferably clear)
Flex strap (do not care of design, just want something for around/less than $10)
If you have a frame/lens/strap, specifically one that isn't black or red, I'd be interested in buying that!

So the guy sent me the wrong tank with the gun package I traded for, and it is out of date and comes with 2 regs that I assume do not work, based on how they look. It's a DXS 68/45 and it's in good shape. But he said it was a mistake and that he would send the other tank right away..We'll see, I guess. But he also said nothing about wanting this tank back, so if he sends the other one, and doesn't say anything about this one, basically for the cost of a reg and a hydro I've got a nice 68/45 :tup

So I need a new tank reg as well, unless somebody wants to trade me a tank that is in hydro and has a reg, and then I'd add some cash.

If you have a few extra Dm5 parts or anything laying around and wanna get rid of them, i'll take them :tup

Thanks for any potential help

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So looks like I got a deal for a reg and I think I made a deal for a light blue flex frame and a strap..so I just need to find a cheap lens...it has been a challenge to find a lens for the price I want

1 - 8 of 8 Posts