Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Need some trade opinions

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  omenowner 
#1 ·
I got an offer for my Karni in sig for a pretty much new borg basically stock minus an upgraded feedneck grips, I guess my question is I haven't been able to shoot a borg in an actual game and really very limited otherwise.

I know most of you rave about the borg but I really want to know, is a borg going to be significantly less kick and bounce?

Any borg opinions would be appreciated.

#4 ·
I've personaly played with a borg and a karni in games. they are both great shooting gun. I mean heck, i loved mowing muppets w/ the karni especially finding the sweet spot all E1 frames have.

But... the 1 draw back i see from the karni is the one i shot sucked up gas, and it has a reflective eye which can't be the most reliable in the industy. And i mean, that damn back block takes my attention off the field cause i have a problem of smacking my goggles w/ back blocks

I'd personaly rather have a cyborg over a Karni... Maybe the karni as a backup. lol

--Jerry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.