Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i sleep like 13 hours a day. so my mom like ok teres this new thing called hair analyouses (sp?) were they take some of your hair and tell you if your missing any vitamins or anything that causing me to need this much sleep. my question is. does marijuana show up in these tests? please dont close this i really need your help.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
dont sleep 13 hours a day. god damn. Go out and run around or something. Get some blood moving and cancel the apointment because odds are it will. It stays in your hair for up to 6 months. So I reccomend u get a hair cut now. And make it close...

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ah.... ****. im screwed i guess. i can only hope that this test is not specificated for drugs so it wont show up. maybe ill cut my cats hair.. or someone elses hair to use.. thats an idea

·
not really named bob...
2,368 Posts
if the test is really for vitamins then your probably all right.
however, i find it a bit strange that they would use a hair sample for that, dont they usaully use a fecal sample? So, personally i would be suspicious if my mom wanted any of my hair. But then agian, if you decline then your screwed no matter what...

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
If they are checking for vitamin defieciency and such, it will analyze all elements in your hair, including drugs. You got yourself screwed. Now stop being lazy and do something- 13 hours is insane, you are spending over half your life asleep.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Damn you are gonna be one of those guys Jery Spring has to get out of a house with a forklift after they knock down a wall. Dude get out of bed and be productive. How far do you think you will get in life if you sleep through half of it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts