Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah.. im usually not one to share my hardships online. but theres always time for a first... me and my mom fight every day. i dont mean little fights over laundry and chores. i mean screaming so everyone in a mile radius can hear us and her throwing **** at me. she has alot of **** in her life thats not going right and i dont blame her to be pissed about it but she takes it out on me. im like her little punching bag whenever she has stress. anyway today we had one of the biggest fights. i basically told her she has never been there for me and she only cares about herself. and then she told me every night she thinks about dieing and what if she commit suicide. at the time it didnt bother me because i was to pissed. she told me she was leaving and shes not coming back. shes gone now and i didnt stop her. i told her to go see a phsychiatrist (sp?) and get her **** together but im starting to worry about her a little bit. i mean she really was never a parent to me but you worry about people youve lived with all of your life.. im thinking about calling but i have work in 10 minutes. and what if its to late when i get back and shes gone. i dont think id be able to live with myself knowing i was the cause of my moms death.

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
Carmas said:
If you really think it's a true possibility, don't go to work. Call her, and wait for her to get home.

id agree... dont go to work if youre that worried......just call in sick...

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
i got into a similar fight with my dad this year...just not to the extreme of death. i told him that hes a ****in dick and he makes everything in my life a living hell and hes a horrible parent. and wen he almost cried (hes a big dude) i realized what i had said. just try to sit down and talk with her, dont be mean and get mad, even if she does. believe me i know it can be hard. but just try to TALK.

dont go to work....call her man

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
my older brother and my parents had a fight like that a few times when he was going to community college, but after that year he's matured so much.. and hes probably closer with all of us than ever before.

but dude, that sounds pretty intense. i would just not go to work, this is much more important..

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
ja289 said:
my older brother and my parents had a fight like that a few times when he was going to community college, but after that year he's matured so much.. and hes probably closer with all of us than ever before.

but dude, that sounds pretty intense. i would just not go to work, this is much more important..
Same exact thing happend with me. I was at a community college last year, and I REALLY needed that year to get out of the house. Things were really bad that whole year.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
well the reason he was so angry was because he was pissed all his friends went away and he didnt.. he sort of blamed my parents for not motivating him enough and it was a whole stupid thing, on both theirs parts. but he's going to UB anyway and enjoys it and everyone sort of forgot about where he used to go to college..

·
Registered
423 Posts
dhill0413 said:
If ur worried about suicide call 911 and say your mom is gonna commit or you think she is.
Yeah i agree with that. She really needs to see a psychiatrist though if she is thinking about commiting suicide cuz yall are gonna fight sometime later and it's gonna be the same situation.

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i talked to her on the phone and she seems alright. shes spending the night with my grandma. shes over there alot now since she just had a stroke. she said shell be home tomorrow and we will work it out then

1 - 15 of 15 Posts