Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Which Option Should I Get? (Read Post First)

• Option One

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Option Two

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Option Three

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Option Four

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option Five

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure what exactly I should get. I have eliminated to four markers, all are Phantoms, with little upgrades. I could really use your suggestions, and would appreciate them very much. Just made a poll to see what exactly you guys think. Here are the four options:

Also, remember, I plan on playing a lot of woodsball, and in recreational places that are inside, both about the same. (NO speedball, YET, especially with a pump ;))

Option One:

2011-V-45-00 SC Phantom 11" w/45 Vertical Air
14" Barrel Substitute For 11"
Camouflage Anno
Ball Detent Rings
Trigger Shoe
T-Stock Upgrade (Matches Marker)
Dye Stickies
Red Dot Sight

Option Two:

2011-V-00 SC Phantom 11" Vertical Air
14" Barrel Substitute for 11"
Camouflage Anno
Ball Detent Rings
Trigger Shoe
Ghost Ring

Option Three:

2011-V-45-00 SC Micro Phantom w/ 45 Vertical Air
8" Barrel Substitute for 11"
Shorter Handle (Micro Phantom)
Blue/Silver Acid Wash
Ball Detent Rings
Clear Part Upgrade (Pump Handle, Feed Cap, Vertical Feed)
Trigger Shoe
Dye Stickies
T-Stock Upgrade

Option Four:

2011-V-00 SC Micro Phantom Vertical Air
6" Barrel Substitute for 11"
Shorter Handle (Micro Phantom)
Blue/Silver Acid Wash
Ball Detent Rings
Clear Part Upgrade (Pump Handle, Feed Cap, Vertical Feed)
Trigger Shoe

Option Five:

None Of The Above

If you like one of these, but want to get rid of something off of it, just vote for it, and post what you think I may need, or may not need, or may be a waste of money. Thanks again!

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
plans suck and never go as followed just buy the gun and upgrade it as you need it.plans are for pussies

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These aren't really plans, I just am going to by all of these things at once from one dealer. Not a plan.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have decided that I am going to get a VSC Phantom that's not a Micro because I am not going to risk the accuracy and comfortability because I want a bit lighter and smaller gun. They are already very light without the hopper and other junk. I am going to get a T-Stock also because it can get me used to stabiling my shot. Not going to worry about a red dot sight either, because it's a waste. I might get dye stickies, not sure, and I have yet to decide on the color. And of course I am getting ball detent rings and a trigger shoe.

·
Registered
181 Posts
yeah, that sounds good. the stock grips on the phantom are actually nicer than i thought they would be. you should probably just get #3 except with the 11" barrel and regular pump.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts