Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of any. I live near the border of Michigan and Ohio so near there. I need to find some that are near me

·
Registered
7 Posts
A good tournament that i'm going to is the Tippmann World Challenge at the Hell-Survivors Field in Pinkney. It's all Tippmanns versus any other gun. Thousands of people from around the world come to play in this 2-day tournament. It is a huge tournament including airplane insertions, truck insertions, paintball howitzers, and alot more.

Heres a link to the site, Pinckney shouldnt be too far from the border of Michigan and Ohio.
http://exoticsportz.com/HELL-SURVIVORS/Tippmann.html

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes I have seen that but I thought it was only for tippmanns. I have a spyder.

well do you compete with other teams in a tournament or is it just go there and play and teams get split up.

Pinckney is only about an hour away from me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I believe that it is split up into two teams Tippmanns and Anything else. I'm not sure if they have more than 2 teams considering that I havent gone there before. It should say on the site.

·
Banned
543 Posts
thats not a tournment. thats a scenario game. try these fields for true tournys. Atomix,futureball,rj's,fast and the furious

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Futureball is having a young guns tourney soon. Also check Atomix.

And Tippmann World Challenge is just a big game. It's a lot of fun too.

·
Registered
142 Posts
There's the monster game at the end of july. Supposed to be around 2000-3000 people coming. That's also through exotic sports at the hellsurvivor fields

·
Registered
142 Posts
hey aggression

how often are you up at futureball? I play there all the time!

·
Banned
399 Posts
Futureball is cool that's where I play now

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hey NoPhear,

Where'd you get your avatar from? I drew that years ago! lol A kid I new used it for his gaming avatar. Kinda funny that I'd see it again after so long.
Maybe I'll see you up at future ball sometime. Play there all the time myself.

·
Banned
399 Posts
I stole my avatar from this Sci-Fi fan site avatar list...............it's kick-ass ain't it?! My team was gonna use for our logo :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
LOL I knew I should have copy-righted that! Hope it works well for you guys, maybe put it on some of the "animal" paintball jersey's.

·
Banned
399 Posts
Yeah Toledo would be good since you live near the border...........you should jump the border error

1 - 20 of 22 Posts