Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Florida's #1
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Neopets have become more popular in the past 5 years and all you anime fans better watch out. First neopets struck the web, then mcdonalds, and now who knows what's next? Be afraid.

I got swept by the movement too....for a minute. After that I realized that they must be stopped. Now I hunt them and you should join me. Here's a soon to be victim of mine.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
100%Wooddog said:
takahacka what?
blah, they'll all be dead soon.
tamagotchi, remember about 4-5 years ago the little pet things on a keychain, with a dot-matrix screen and you fed it and crap and it would grow up or die, depending on how you raised it

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
i used to be obsessed with that **** i never fed my pet i just hacked and scammed people for there accounts so i could get all there neopoints. it was fun now gay

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Galvaniz3 said:

get firefox man!

and yes all things ending in -mon and neopets are the worst thing ever made
holy **** thats a ton of tool bars/search bars

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
I dont know what all the hate against IE is about. I've been running IE on my laptop for almost a year now and I have had nothing but a few tracking cookies here and there. Maybe cause its SP2? Anyhow, its just the same as firefox imo, but faster, and I dont have to download all the plugins and whatnot.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts