Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my house is going to be involved in a game where were placed on a team and work with our teammates to take out opposing teams with nerf darts. I dont' own a nerf gun, and from years of experience, nerf guns dont' shoot nearly as far as i'd like them to.

what I DO have is a paintball marker. I'm planning on turning the velocity down so the darts fly at a safe speed, yet get maximum distance. does anyonw know where i can find a nerf modding site that would mostlikely have a speed/distance chart?

before actually shooting somebody, i plan on testing this throughly. My goal isn't to hurt anyone.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
It's just my response to anything involving paintball in the lounge or st.

That or "What is this paintball you speak of?"

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's just my response to anything involving paintball in the lounge or st.

That or "What is this paintball you speak of?"
yeah I know. the only thing I'm asking if for a good nerf site. I can't find one anywhere.

I also figured people would think the idea is pretty sweet. and yes, it's inside my house so using paintballs is out of the question (even though they wouldn't break, they'd be all over the place. i wish i had reballs..)

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We once played airsoft in an apartment building. I suppose you guys are set on using nerfs though.

So how about NerfHaven
Thanks for the link.

I wanna use airsoft, but that's potentially dangerous cuz you really need eye protection.
Your house is a sausage fest.

Go for it then.
we have girls over all the time. i hung out with two of them all weekend long

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We once played airsoft in an apartment building. I suppose you guys are set on using nerfs though.

So how about NerfHaven

Edit- Just build this. NerfHaven
i'm not a math genius but if
m = males
f = females
then
2f/50m = 1f/25m = rape
yes in math that works. but i never said there were to tatal of 2 girls. those are just the ones i hung out with
you also forgot that girls don't' come over if they get raped.thumup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts