Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

what kind of rounds do you use for your bazooka?

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hasbro has discontinued making nerf pocket vortex footballs in jan 2004. if you were lucky enough to find any at toys r us or wal-mart (i was not) then you got the last they will ever have. these footballs are perfect for any 2" barrel bazooka. the nerf is far better than the poof Mini Max Foam Football (it needs a shell to fit tight) well...i came across several hundred and i only need 10-12 for my bazooka and am looking to sell the rest at $6.95ea + shipping anyone interested reply to the post.

·
had more guns then girls
107 Posts
lol i have a metal bar that goes through the end of my barrel so that what it shoots bust and makes a 8 ft spread that travels about 10ft of paint. one shot clears a room: ), i used to use mini nerf footballs but they got pricy cause i could never find them, also makeing field goals from 200 yards away was fun, or haveing someone try to catch it from that far

·
God of Unecessary Surgery
235 Posts
actually if you want you can make your own foam projectiles. first you have to make a plaster (or epoxy) mold, skulpt desired projectile out of clay and make a 2 part mold (or you can just cast a nerf football) then go to tapp plastics and buy a jug of 2 part foam, mix pour in mold and give it a few turns while the foam is foaming, demold and trim...bam now you have a projectile factory kuz u kan reuze the mold a million times (btw dont forget to use mold release)

·
Registered
22 Posts
i made my own shell using an umbrella covering and ive also used a strofoam cup shell filled with paintballs both are way awesome

·
Registered
225 Posts
Did you build that?
If you did:
What's the C:B ratio?
What kind of valve does it use?
Does it use a Co2 quick changer? looks like it.

As for the original question:
I like pocket rockets and also I like to take 20 paintballs and put them into two dixie cups. Then I tape the tops together and then stuff it down my gun.
The cups spread when they come out of the barrel and then land about 10 ft. from the barrel.

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
I tend to uses a good number of things
Nerf foot balls, Paint Gernades, A Ruber chicken, and the Grape shot of paint balls

And for randomskater

Mine was called the MODS (Mass Ordance Delivery System) and it
had a 6 foot barrel bade of 2 inch PVC pipe with a breach loader
C:B was 1:1 with chamber charged to 100PSI
a 3/4" ball valve to charge the chamber and a 1" springloaded butterfly (It opened VERY fast)
A standard ASA so i could use any CO2 tank hooked up to a plamer stablizer set for 100PSI a one of the safety features.

and our range was a good 2,000 feet.

I still can only guess the look on the other teams comanders face when a gernade landed in the middle of their base ~15 secs after she heard a bang off in the woods :devil:

EDIT

On a side note a Van door did a wounderful job of braking the chamber and barrel

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
Mortisdeum said:
I tend to uses a good number of things
Nerf foot balls, Paint Gernades, A Ruber chicken, and the Grape shot of paint balls

And for randomskater

Mine was called the MODS (Mass Ordance Delivery System) and it
had a 6 foot barrel bade of 2 inch PVC pipe with a breach loader
C:B was 1:1 with chamber charged to 100PSI
a 3/4" ball valve to charge the chamber and a 1" springloaded butterfly (It opened VERY fast)
A standard ASA so i could use any CO2 tank hooked up to a plamer stablizer set for 100PSI a one of the safety features.

and our range was a good 2,000 feet.

I still can only guess the look on the other teams comanders face when a gernade landed in the middle of their base ~15 secs after she heard a bang off in the woods :devil:

EDIT

On a side note a Van door did a wounderful job of braking the chamber and barrel
I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yum

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
M98Man said:
I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yum
I can make ya one

The down side of itwas it used up co2 like is was water. i could only get about 4 good shots off of a 9 oz tank

I am going to rebuild t once i get the time to sit down and redesign it Hopefully the new version will have better range and EZer to reload.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm planning on making a pneumatic gun this spring for use in paintball and just shooting souds at stuff.

I'd suggest making it shorter, to save on Co2.
Unless it's mounting on something, you don't really need somethign that big.
The problem with pneumatic guns, compared to combustion, is that the chamber needs to be so big, it sucks.

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
RandomSkater said:
I'd suggest making it shorter, to save on Co2.
Unless it's mounting on something, you don't really need somethign that big.
The problem with pneumatic guns, compared to combustion, is that the chamber needs to be so big, it sucks.
I could make it smaller cause of the math. (PM me if you want to know how to work it out and so you will know if it will fire befor hand)

But the problem with the combustion cannons is that they were banned from the feild (the C3 may change that) so i when with the air powered

1 - 17 of 17 Posts