1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
nerf guns are awesome i tihnk im gonna have a tourney

D

·
0 Posts
i lost the darts all the time.. but we'd mod them after words.. like take off peices to make them look like real guns and we'd go into the woods and pretend war.. we'd crawl past trees.. like they were the bad guys.. we'd wad through creeks.. we'd be gone for hours, lol... haha one time my bro said to get past i had to crawl through a tiny tube under the highway.. and i did.. haha.. it was so gross. i came out covered in spiderwebs.. and completely soaked and muddy.. and i swear i crawled over something that was dead in there.. lol but i made it out and got past the bad guys.. but it never struck me that my bro could just cross the road and still get by... hmm.. lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
Me and Stump have 2 nerf guns, we're gonna get more. We set up a pimp speedball course in his living room/hallway and we have refs and stuff. Lol we get into it. But when it gets warm again we're gonna set it up in the backyard, have 3-man tourny's, back man, mid man, front man. They have different guns for each person, they hold a different amount of guns a piece.

Nerf's the perfect escape for us paintballers that can't paintball for whatsoever reason.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
i had one i'd pump 30 times each shot and held 6 darts it was a nerf nock off but i chronoed it once at 138 fps after about 100 pumps

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yah me and my friends all moded our guns to make them shoot really far and stuff. like make holes in plaster walls. its scary stuff, and we can make our ouw darts... haha we were crazy, but now be pball

1 - 14 of 14 Posts