Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I have played about 3 times with me new 98c and tomorow we are having a team challenge. I am nervous as hell, dont wanna lose...

What tips do you guys got for me? We are playing woodsball and its by a levy about 2-3 acres of land, lots of trees and bushes.

How can I avoid the guys that run onto the hill and start busting everyone with their automatics?

What is the best way to run? Slow but crouching or fast but erect?

Should I take alot of shots, or keep my ammo? (we dont play with pods)

Any tips in general?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well there are several threads on tips and tactics, if you use the search bar you should be able to find some good ones.

My advice is to run half bent over, and fast. Use your best judgement with the shots. Wait till they are in range to shoot. Trees are your friend, they are better cover than bushes. Also, your team should work together, not just split up and play every man for himself

Oh yeah and keep your head down...

·
Registered
35 Posts
i have never really played woodsball on a huge field before so i dont know exactly how to play it, but i would definently stick together with atleast 1 if not 2 other guys. if your not using pods try to conserve your ammo.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
make sure everybody knows where theyre going, and to tell everyone else. Keep good contact with eachother and whatnot, and just stay low. dont worry about it, just worry about having fun.

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
Just don't be afraid. There's nothing to be afraid, don't be afraid of losing either, if you are you'll hesitate and chances are you'll either get shot, or won't be aggresive enough to help out your team.

About shooting - you shouldn't shoot a bunch if you're not certain it will accomplish anything in woodsball. It's harder in woods to spray and pray, at least woods that I'm used to, becaues the quarters aren't as close and theirs generally more cover/branches etc. Don't conserve your ammo either though, if you have the shot on someone, take aim and fire as much as you can, if you don't hit him he's probably going to be scared back into his cover.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just came back... THE OTHER TEAM DIDNT SHOW! Lol, but it was still awesome, we played 4 on 4. We played about 6 games, Every game I got one shot except one game I got 2 headshots.

Oh yeah, at the end my gun crapped out, taking it to rage to have free repair.

·
sk8 with paint
390 Posts
what is wrong with ur gun im sure some of us at the forum could help u fix it, that sux they didnt show, but for whenever u play dont cross big open areas, and if you have to run in a zig zag like formation, also there is a site( email me at [email protected] for the site) that has tons of woodsball tactics.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts