Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
im with bob. baseball and soccer are NOT my cup of tea...but good luck anyways...football and mens lacrosse is more me...:D

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Grifty said:
im with bob. baseball and soccer are NOT my cup of tea...but good luck anyways...football and mens lacrosse is more me...:D
lacrosse looks real tight but i love basketball, its my relief from life and my biggest joy in life. football's okay because you get to hit people and all but its a whole lot easier to be good at

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
XtremeVApballa.. good luck... i know just how u feel, i had soccer tryouts for my high school a while ago and i DID make the JV team... im a freshman so i guess i did good... but if ur good... then ull prolly... of course im wrong about everything:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
i have a really awesome idea... u go up to whoever cut u... and kick them as hard as u can in the shins..:devil: :p

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
well... they would have to be VERY wierd to be wearing shingaurds when they would be around their house or around the school... unless the guy that cut him was a complete soccer freak....:confused:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts