Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I even washed my hands after I was done eating. i thought they were clean but OMG the pain it burns! It really opens up your sinuses though.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In all honesty thoughI wasnt really picking my nose. I was trying to pluck a really stubborn nose hair with my fingers. I could feel it dislodge from my brain when I finnaly got it. I swear at least an eigth of my frontal lobe was still attached to the root. Hope nothing important was stored there....If you like spaghetti, yell real loud! YAYYYYYYYY!

·
Registered
348 Posts
no pickin your nose is not as bad as goin to the bathroom... yes i washed my hands before...i hope i dont need to go into detail on what happened next

·
Registered
830 Posts
nah... hot wings, pop rocks, and dr.pepper. i couldn't talk for like an hour. (wasn't necessarily a bad thing)

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Haha what kind of wings?

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
the were from a local joint called David's BBQ....(very cool place) and the chick told him when he ordered that the smell alone makes her eyes water....well chris thought she was full of ****...I'm tell you guys, it was sooo damn funny. By the end he was wiping the "hot" sauce off with a napkin just to eat them and ended up leaving two and eating my hot fudge sundae to cool his mouth down.
:rofl

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Kat said:
the were from a local joint called David's BBQ....(very cool place) and the chick told him when he ordered that the smell alone makes her eyes water....well chris thought she was full of ****...I'm tell you guys, it was sooo damn funny. By the end he was wiping the "hot" sauce off with a napkin just to eat them and ended up leaving two and eating my hot fudge sundae to cool his mouth down.
:rofl
lmaoo :tup

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Now I really want hot wings.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts