Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else feel like it's a never-ending struggle with money and paintball? recball is most likely worse than tourney ball but i'm just sick of investing so much of my money and time into everything BUT playing. seems like you always have to fix something or this broke so i need this and on and on...oh well, we could always play, just a little less often i guess

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
i feel that way sometimes, but then i go to the field and watch other people play and i feel all better :hug:

or i just look at my gun, say "OMG SECKS" and then im happy im not playing because i have something so beautiful to look at :rofl :rofl :rofl

·
Registered
71 Posts
i feel that way all the time, and then i go to my field and feel better once i pay entry and stuff...except that one time when this one gusy dad bought him a new omen, crossfire tank, and halo....everyday but that day.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I take good care of my car, and it's almost brand new still so it should be fine for a long time

even tho I have a summer job (and almost 1500 left over from graduation) I still want to spend it wisely, then what i have left over goes towards pball

·
Registered
306 Posts
i hear you.. it is a expensive sport but you said rec ball is more costly than speed ball.. i have to disagree... in rec ball you can get away with shoot little paint.. not is speed ball...

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Yeah plus when you are just playing recreationally you go pbing how often? Typically most people seem to be saying they play every couple of weeks or so. If you are playing on a team you are probably looking at a minimum of twice a week. Then look most smaller new teams are paying close to full price on paint, the gear is more expensive, yoiu shoot waaaay more paint, ect. I don't even want to think how much I spent over the last 6 months.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Presidente said:
anyone else feel like it's a never-ending struggle with money and paintball? recball is most likely worse than tourney ball but i'm just sick of investing so much of my money and time into everything BUT playing. seems like you always have to fix something or this broke so i need this and on and on...oh well, we could always play, just a little less often i guess
this must be b/c u have a impulse :dodgy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts